Friday 17 December, 2010

Wait

It was like any other day. She was waiting for me in the same old park where we used to meet every weekend. And like always, she came before the scheduled time. She always knew that I would be late but she never changed her routine.

I reached. And every weekend her beauty was increasing. I don't know why and how. But I think she was growing and glowing too. Mature women look prettier I guess.

"Hi, sorry you had to wait", and then took a little pause and said,"again". I was using my sense of humour at the wrong time.

"No, I'm used to it now", she replied,"and I've started kind of liking it. Waiting for you on this alone bench, thinking of you in the meantime and weaving the dreams of our togetherness".

"Hmm... that sounds interesting", I was being naughty.

"You know what? Why I always come before time?", she asked and her voice seemed heavy.

"No, tell me", I pulled her close to me and started feeling her fragrance while I closed my eyes.

"Because... because I never want to make you wait for me", she said and her eyes went wet.

And I was like numb. She finds love in every little thing. I hugged her and promised to be on time from then on.


5 After Thoughts:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Nice, and the woman you love, she's going to get prettier, as the love grows stronger.
Nice read. Beautiful expression.

vishal kapoor said...

Heart Touching..

excellent. as u done always..

Anonymous said...

Awwww that was so cuteeeee :):) True love always leaves a fragrance that touches your heart so soft that it keeps lingering forever :)

Guddu said...

Short, sweet and touchy :)

Deepak said...

@ blasphemous: thank u, yes strong love makes everyone b'ful :)

@ vishal: thanks, glad I touched ur heart :)

@ adreamygal: yes so true, thanks :)

@ guddu: thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...