Friday 13 August, 2010

Perhaps



***

"You're joking, ain't you?", she asked in serious tone.

"No, I'm certainly not", I was firm.

"I never knew my love had no leverage", she walked away with wet eyes.

Looking at my diagnostic reports, I thought it was the only remedy not to accept her love proposal. Perhaps, some lives just end without love.

***

P.S. - Another 55 Fiction finished coincidently in exactly 55 words. I'm falling in love with 55 Fictions now.

P.P.S. - Though I informed in one of my earlier posts that I'll be absent from blogging for some days but somewhere inside I can't resist myself from writing. I may not be regular but I'll certainly not mark the absent from my space. And next some days are going to be very crucial for me. I need your love and support. Please wish me luck.


11 After Thoughts:

Tweety said...

sigh...i just can't read anymore about death...that's somehow the cruelest part...

Someone is Special said...

Nice 55..

--Someone Is Special--

gautami tripathy said...

Sad but yes..

tumbled thoughts in a silver tumbler

Deepak said...

@ tweety: and somehow the ultimate part too :)

@ someone: thanks :)

@ gautami: sad but yes.. but what? :)

Dimple said...

Nice blog Deepak :)
I liked it...

Deepak said...

@ dimple: hmmm... it took long for you come here... never mind... welcome to my place...

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

surely, this is a sad piece, but for 55 word, so much is said.

Deepak said...

@ ThomG: Oh... I'm sorry that I made you sad :(

Unknown said...

Nice pic..:)
ur luv stories alwyzz end at sad part....nw writ wher thrs happy ending....:P:P
nd best f luck...!!

Bikram said...

nice pic

and the story SAD i wud say everyone deserves love even if its for a short time

Deepak said...

@ chetna: well, what matters is not only the end, but the journey whole. I will consider ur point though :) and thanks for the wish

@ bikram: yeah, loves comes in ur way at least once in ur lifetime. but u deserve it or not, can't say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...